AKK Consulting Group works on a very transparent and efficient methodology with all its clients and that is the founding principal of our organization. Primarily, our methodology can be explained in terms of the following:
- Understanding the needs of the clients: This is the first step in our process of consulting services. We hold meetings with the various levels of officials in the client’s organization to firstly understand the scope of services they are looking for from us and then we hold internal meetings to draw up a scope of work based on our understanding and conclude with the client in order to avoid any gaps.
- Having understood the scope of services so sought by the client, we carry out our internal evaluation with respect to our abilities and strengths to carry out the assignment in line with the defined scope of work for which comprehensive detailed session is carried out within our organization based on the assignments and a comprehensive note is prepared for the approval at the appropriate level together with the fee quote to be charged.
- Meeting with the client to sign the MoU and commence the assignment after obtaining the sign-up fee as per discussions with the client.
- Obtaining the entire set of documents and information from the client and prepare the document for presentation at the appropriate level in consultation with the client and make submissions.
- Follow up and complete the assignments after due presentations with the investors, financial institutions and other appropriate levels.
- Complete the assignments based on the scope of work agreed and term sheet provided to the client.
- Conclusion of the assignments and have a mutual conclusion meeting.